In the Union, rooms 311, 312, 319, 323, Den, Theatre, and Parlor B can be booked online.
Students and student groups can also reserve four rooms in the Carolyn and Kem Gardner Commons building after 3:30 pm.
Gardner 1760, 1770, 1780, & 1790 can only be reserved by students or student groups.
For a full list of all our rooms: Rooms & Rates
To reserve other rooms such as the Ballroom, please email us or give us a call at 801-581-7251.
In order to request a room online you will need to:
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
1. Go to “my home” and click on “request an account”.
2. Add all your information and click “request an account”.
3. We will email you once your account has been activated.
CREATING A RESERVATION
1. Once we approve your account, sign in with your user id and password.
2. Select the “create a reservation” button in the menu.
3. Click on the “book now” button to request a room.
4. Under the rooms page, pick your date & time, select your room and click “Next Step.”
5. Fill out the required information on the Reservation Details page and click “Create Reservation”.
(Click on the magnifying glass by customer to search for your organization. If you do not see it listed, please call us at 801-581-7251)
6. Your request has been sent and we will email you to confirm or alter your reservation.