Why advertise in the Union?
Being the community center of campus, the A. Ray Olpin Union Building received over 4.7 million visitors last year. On average, each person spent 30 minutes eating lunch and 45 minutes in the Union computer lab. The building hosted over 8,400 student and community events last year and attendance has reached as high as 7,000 at Crimson Nights.
Resource centers and offices for major student organizations, including the Associated Students of the University of Utah, Center for Ethnic Affairs, Fraternity and Sorority Life, and the Union Programming Council, are located in the A. Ray Olpin Union Building and bring in thousands of students to the building.
How can I advertise?
Customize an interactive message to the University! We have over 30 different effects to choose from. Fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Lobby Display Case*
*Lobby Display Case reservations are restricted to campus departments only.
Large Building Banner*
*Large Building Banner reservations are restricted to campus departments only.
Lamppost Banner Details
- There are 9 zones with 13 lampposts in each zone.
- Each zone has 13 lampposts spread around campus to give maximum campus coverage.
- Each zone is $325/semester without printing or $1,050 for the first semester with printing including any reprints for damaged or missing banners.
- Each dot represents a different lamppost and each color represents a different zone.
- To view zones individually click on the double arrow button in the top left corner of the map and select the legend section. Click which zones you want to view by using the checkboxes.
*Lamppost Banner reservations are restricted to campus departments only.
*Lamppost and Large Building Banner reservations are restricted to campus departments only.