Employee Health Clinic
Located on the first floor of the Union down the hall from the recreation area, the REDMED Employee Health Clinic is open to all University employees for work-related injuries or urgent care such as:
- Illness – colds, cough, flu, sinusitis, strep infection, etc.
- Minor Injuries – sprains and strains
- Skin Conditions – cellulitis, shingles, impetigo, etc.
Clinic hours are:
- Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
No co-payment required.
Clinic Contact Information
Visit RedMed Employee Health Clinic