All Roads Lead to the Union: Newsletter
The A. Ray Olpin University Union would like to congratulate all members of our campus community who are graduating this semester. We would like to offer a special congratulations to the students who, by their work in and contributions to the Union, have furthered our mission and built community on campus.
Union Programming Council
- Ridley Heyrend, Psychology, Executive Director
- Jesse Craig –English and Economics, Director of Community Service
- Hop Nguyen – Human Development and Family Studies, Associate Director of Arts & Special Events
- Chelsea Sather – Communications, Director of the Utah Asia Campus Board
- Karis Han – Major in Psychology and Minor is Strategic Communications, Associate Director for Marketing
- Mary Burnett, Athletic Training, Recreation Manager
- Mickey Navidomskis, Civil Engineering, Recreation Area Attendant
- Nikki Sithivong, Strategic Communication, Recreation Area Attendant
We wish for those graduating all the best as they pursue their passions!